We believe deeply in the inherent worth of each person, and that health, as one of our most precious assets in life, is something to be guarded and pursued. Health can be defined as the fullness of physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual well being. At Eastside Family Health Center we take an aggressive approach to the diagnosis of health problems, and no symptom is considered too small. We esteem the opinion of our patients, and we work to enter into a partnership for their health.
Our Dr. & Aesthetician
Dr.Frank Marinkovich, MD
Dr. Frank joined Shoreline Family Medical Center in 1991 as an internist and continued there until 1999. In 1999, he established Eastside Family Health Center, and he has had a thriving practice ever since.
Dr. Frank enjoys internal medicine, but he is also involved in several other areas of healthcare as can be seen above. He practices rigorous preventive medicine, with a focus on preventing heart disease. He loves occupational medicine and enjoys caring for many of the region’s firefighters and pilots. However, all of his interests are based upon the foundation of his strong internal medicine training. Even his sports medicine is practiced with internal medicine at the core.
- Internal Medicine
- Adult and Adolescent Healthcare
- Board Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certified:
- Initial certification 1993
- Re-certification 2003
American University of the Caribbean, Montserrat, West Indies, 1987
- Sports medicine / Internal Medicine
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Labor and Industry Claims
- Back Pain Treatment, including back joint injections
- Preventive medicine
- Occupational Health
- FAA Flight Physicals
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Renewal Physical Exams
- Certified Medical Review Officer
- Residency and Internship
- Internal Medicine Residency Program, Mount Sinai, Milwaukee, WI, 1991
- American College of Physicians, Member
- American College of Sport Medicine, Member
- Member of Federal Aviation Administration
- (FAA), certified as Aviation Medical Examiner (AME)
- American Disability Analysts, Member
- Future Business Leaders of America, Local Chapter Director
- Author & Speaker
Sarah Justice, Aesthetician
Sarah is a Master Medical Aesthetician and Board-Certified Laser Technician as well as a Licensed Massage Therapist. She has worked in the healthcare field for 10 years as a medical assistant and phlebotomist and holds a Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
Sarah’s passion for beauty and aesthetics started when she was just a child. She recalls watching her mother apply facial skin care products with curiosity and fascination. Her passion continued to grow throughout her life as she experimented with various products and absorbed as much information as she could find related to skincare maintenance and technology.
Sarah wholeheartedly believes in helping her patients find the right skincare regimens, techniques and procedures for their unique concerns and goals. She does not believe in "one-size-fits-all procedures" and works diligently with each of her patients to find what works best for them. Sarah is fully committed to all aspects of rejuvenation and strives to help each of her patients feel young and beautiful from the inside out.